Please join us on Sunday, August 16th at 10:30 am for a Cemetery Memorial Service. Rain date is Sunday August 23rd.
The service will be held outside in our tranquil cemetery.
Public Health guidelines will be respected.
- Individuals/ family units with be asked to maintain social distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from other individuals or family units whether standing or seated.
- Please feel free to bring your own chairs. Sanitized chairs from the church will also be available.
- As required by the province, a log will be kept of all individuals in attendance in the event people need to be notified of any exposure later discovered.
- Washrooms will be accessible. An alcohol based sanitizer spray will be available and you will be requested to spray down any surfaces touched.
- At the conclusion of the service, all chairs, etc. belonging to the church will be re-sanitized
- If you are planning to attend but have not yet notified the Rector, please contact him so we can be properly prepared.
An offering plate will not be passed, however will be available for anyone who wishes.
We are looking forward to seeing those who have already planned to attend and those who may yet let the Rector know. Please be assured we are doing everything required to ensure your safety.