In building worship to resume at St. Andrew’s effective Sunday, October 18
We are very pleased to announce that in building worship will resume commencing this Sunday, October 18 at 10:30 am. At this time, only one service per Sunday has been scheduled.
Public Health guidelines will be observed
• Under Section 32 of the NS Health Protection Act 5.16c, places of worship are identified as public spaces and therefore wearing of non-medical masks throughout the service is mandatory.
• Individuals/ family units or close social groups (10 individuals) are asked to maintain physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from other individuals or units.
• As required by the province, a log will be kept of all individuals in attendance in the event people need to be notified of any exposure later discovered.
• Washrooms will be accessible. An alcohol based sanitizer spray will be available and you will be requested to spray down any surfaces touched.
• An offering plate will not be passed; however will be available upon entry.
We are also happy to advise that Sunday School will resume in our hall commencing Sunday, October 25 at 10:30am. Sunday Schools are subject to public health guidelines set out for day camps and as such, those guidelines will be observed.
Services will continue to be recorded and will be posted to our website and Facebook page.
Information with respect to Christmas Eve services will be communicated at a later date.