Learning as we go
Indoor worship has returned to St. Andrew’s and we are thrilled to see so many of our friends in person again.
We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your support as we all learn to navigate through some challenging times.
Your health and safety are a priority. We can all help to ensure the safety of one another by following the guidelines set out by Public Health.
When attending worship at St. Andrew’s we ask that you:
- Wear your mask at all times while inside
- Sit only in pews where prayer books have been placed (every second pew)
- Leave books in the pews following the service
- Maintain physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from other parishioners or family units in the same pew
- Enjoy the music and hymns but refrain from singing
As required by the province of Nova Scotia, a log will be kept of all individuals in attendance in the event people need to be notified of any exposure later discovered. A list has been posted for this purpose. Names of folks who have already attended indoor worship are listed in alphabetical order – please place a check mark next to the appropriate date. If this is your first time joining us for indoor worship, please add your name to our growing list.
We hope to share information with you with respect to Christmas Services soon.
We welcome your feedback as we move through our modified approach to worship. Feel free to contact you Rector, Wardens or any member of Council should you have any concerns or suggestions.