In person worship to resume at St. Andrew’s effective Sunday, January 17, 2021
We are very pleased to announce that in person worship will resume again commencing Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 10:30 am. At this time, only one service per Sunday has been scheduled.
Public Health guidelines will be observed
• Under Section 32 of the NS Health Protection Act 5.16c, places of worship are identified as public spaces and therefore wearing of non-medical masks throughout the service is mandatory.
• Individuals/ family units or close social groups (10 individuals) are asked to maintain physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from other individuals or units.
• As required by the province, a log will be kept of all individuals in attendance in the event people need to be notified of any exposure later discovered.
• Washrooms will be accessible. An alcohol based sanitizer spray will be available and you will be requested to spray down any surfaces touched.
• An offering plate will not be passed; however will be available upon entry.
We are happy to advise that Sunday School will also resume on January 17 commencing at 10:30am. Sunday Schools are subject to public health guidelines set out for day camps and as such, those guidelines will be observed.
Services will continue to be recorded and will be posted to our website and Facebook page.